New Athens CUSD 60
"Home of the Yellow Jackets"
Parents, to view your child's Accelerated Reader and/or Accelerated Math progress, click the link below and enter your student's username and password:
- School begins Friday, August 15, 2014.
- Open House August 14th from 6-8 P.M.
- Elementary & Junior High supply lists can be found by clicking the Elementary/Jr. High tab at the top of the page (then scroll to the bottom of the page).
- High School Volleyball Car Wash @ New Athens Fire Department On Saturday August 16th from 9AM-2PM
- Remember that lunch menus, school calendars, student progress reports/grades, fee balances, etc. can all be found online at www.teacherease.com.
- Type to Learn 4 Activation Code: 142876
- Type to Learn 4 download
Community Members: If you have old
rechargeable batteries, cellphones, or ink cartridges... don't throw them away! Instead, please drop them off in our Elementary & Jr. High Library for recycling. Remember, our school library gets credit for your recycled items!!!!
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act
New Athens District #60 follows the federal guidelines in compliance with the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please contact the district office or Meredith Nurnberger for more information.