New Athens CUSD 60
"Home of the Yellow Jackets"
Parents, to view your child's Accelerated Reader and/or Accelerated Math progress, click the link below and enter your student's username and password:
- Marquee Madness Donation Form
- April 24th-5th Grade Field Trip-Science Center
- April 30th-2nd Grade Field Trip-Suson Park/Grant's Farm
- May 4th-8th-PARCC Testing
- May 6th-JH/8th Grade Athletic Banquet
- May 11th-15th-PARCC Testing
- May 11th-Kindergarten Field Trip-Zoo
- May 12th-3rd Grade Field Trip-Magic House
- May 12th-Spring Concert
- May 14th-Pre-K Graduation at 9 AM
- May 15th- Field Day Parent Volunteer Form
- May 15th-8th Grade Graduation at 7 PM
- May 19th-Pre-K Screenings
- May 21st-Kindergarten Graduation at 10 AM
- May 21st-Last day with students
- PTO Recruitment Flyer & PTO Volunteer Form
- Remember that lunch menus, school calendars, student progress reports/grades, fee balances, etc. can all be found online at www.teacherease.com.
- Type to Learn 4 Activation Code: 142876
- Type to Learn 4 download
- 2015 Consolidated Election of Government
Community Members: If you have old
rechargeable batteries, cellphones, or ink cartridges... don't throw them away! Instead, please drop them off in our Elementary & Jr. High Library for recycling. Remember, our school library gets credit for your recycled items!!!!
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act
New Athens District #60 follows the federal guidelines in compliance with the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please contact the district office or Meredith Nurnberger for more information.