New Athens CUSD 60
"Home of the Yellow Jackets"
Parents, to view your child's Accelerated Reader and/or Accelerated Math progress, click the link below and enter your student's username and password:
- Congratulations to Mrs. Wiley on her appointment to the ISBE Social Science Task Force!
- Congratulations to Madison Wilderman for making the All State Band for Tuba!
- High School Homecoming Teacher Skit
- Dec. 18 - 2:06 Dismissal
- Dec. 19 – Teachers Workshop – No School
- Dec. 22-31 – Christmas Vacation – No School
- Lifetouch Pay for Pictures
- High School yearbooks will be in Jan. 5
- Remember that lunch menus, school calendars, student progress reports/grades, fee balances, etc. can all be found online at www.teacherease.com.
- Type to Learn 4 Activation Code: 142876
- Type to Learn 4 download
- 2015 Consolidated Election of Government
Community Members: If you have old
rechargeable batteries, cellphones, or ink cartridges... don't throw them away! Instead, please drop them off in our Elementary & Jr. High Library for recycling. Remember, our school library gets credit for your recycled items!!!!
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act
New Athens District #60 follows the federal guidelines in compliance with the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please contact the district office or Meredith Nurnberger for more information.