New Athens CUSD 60
"Home of the Yellow Jackets"
Parents, to view your child's Accelerated Reader and/or Accelerated Math progress, click the link below and enter your student's username and password:
- Have a Safe and Happy Summer!
- 8th Grade Graduation Slide Show Click Here
- Senior '16 Flash Mob Video Click here to view
- Remember that lunch menus, school calendars, student progress reports/grades, fee balances, etc. can all be found online at www.teacherease.com.
- Type to Learn 4 Activation Code: 142876
- Type to Learn 4 download
Community Members: If you have old
rechargeable batteries, cellphones, or ink cartridges... don't throw them away! Instead, please drop them off in our Elementary & Jr. High Library for recycling. Remember, our school library gets credit for your recycled items!!!!
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act
New Athens District #60 follows the federal guidelines in compliance with the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please contact the district office or Meredith Nurnberger for more information.
Projects or programs funded in whole or in part with Federal grant money must credit the Federal government for the Federal government's portion of the financial support. This citation informs the public that the use of Federal dollars in the New Athens CUSD #60 meets the Stevens Amendment requirement. Staff development opportunities, resource purchases, and personnel have been funded in whole or in part with Federal entitlement dollars.