New Athens CUSD 60
"Home of the Yellow Jackets"
- NAHS Mannequin Challenge video
- 3rd Annual FFA Alumni All-You-Can-Eat Pancake & Sausage Breakfast on Saturday, December 10 from 6:30-11 AM in the cafeteria. Click here to request your discounted early bird tickets or see Ryan Kinzinger or Liz Parker. Check out our flyer for additional event information!
- Click here to order your NAHS 2016-17 yearbook today!
- Remember that lunch menus, school calendars, student progress reports/grades, fee balances, etc. can all be found online at www.teacherease.com.
- Type to Learn 4 Activation Code: 142876
- Type to Learn 4 download
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act
New Athens District #60 follows the federal guidelines in compliance with the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please contact the district office or Meredith Nurnberger for more information.
Projects or programs funded in whole or in part with Federal grant money must credit the Federal government for the Federal government's portion of the financial support. This citation informs the public that the use of Federal dollars in the New Athens CUSD #60 meets the Stevens Amendment requirement. Staff development opportunities, resource purchases, and personnel have been funded in whole or in part with Federal entitlement dollars.
Parents, to view your child's Accelerated Reader and/or Accelerated Math progress, click the link below and enter your student's username and password: