New Athens CUSD 60
"Home of the Yellow Jackets"
Parents, to view your child's Accelerated Reader and/or Accelerated Math progress, click the link below and enter your student's username and password:
- Wednesday, March 25--Spring Picture Day
- Saturday, March 28-Easter Eggstravaganza 7-11am
- Wednesday, April 1- 2:06pm Dismissal
- April 2-6- Easter Break
- April 8th-9am-4pm--Kindergarten Registration
- NAHS Drama Club Presents: WHO POISONED HIS MEATBALL? A Murder, Mystery Dinner Theater production. You can pre-order dinner tickets now by clicking here. Dinner & show times are on March 27 & 28 with dinner beginning at 5:00 PM. There will be a matinee only on March 29 at 2:00 PM. RESERVE YOUR TICKETS TODAY AS DINNER SEATS ARE LIMITED!
- PTO Recruitment Flyer & PTO Volunteer Form
- Remember that lunch menus, school calendars, student progress reports/grades, fee balances, etc. can all be found online at www.teacherease.com.
- Type to Learn 4 Activation Code: 142876
- Type to Learn 4 download
- 2015 Consolidated Election of Government
Community Members: If you have old
rechargeable batteries, cellphones, or ink cartridges... don't throw them away! Instead, please drop them off in our Elementary & Jr. High Library for recycling. Remember, our school library gets credit for your recycled items!!!!
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act
New Athens District #60 follows the federal guidelines in compliance with the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act. Please contact the district office or Meredith Nurnberger for more information.